12:26 PM

Confessions of a Junkie

Posted by Heather |

So, here it goes.  I'll admit it.  I've long loved my Brown-sugar Cinnamon Pop-tarts, my Eggo Waffles, and my Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast; my "healthy" Lean Pockets, my turkey sandwiches (on White Wonder Bread), and my Cheetos for lunch; my Oreo cookies, Ramen Noodles, and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner.  Is that so bad?


I didn't think so, at least until recently.  I figured if the package said it was low fat or was something that looked healthy, that it was OK to eat.  Maybe I was wrong...

I think that redefining the way I look at food, and especially convenience food will hopefully make a lifelong change for the better.  I can do this!  We can do this! Eating a more traditional, and natural diet will be hard at first, but I hope to form some new and improved eating habits along the way.  I hope you'll join us for the adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe